Parkengo: A publishing and advertising company aiming to support owners of storage and mooring facilities in finding clients for winter storage and moorings rental by creating effective advertising through (among other supports) the international website by the same name.
By using this site, the advertiser agrees to the following:
Article 1 – Contents of the agreement
1. Parkengo facilitates the advertiser in presenting his offer by publishing it on the site.
2. Parkengo will allow potential clients of the rental facilities to directly contact the advertiser.
3. The advertiser declares that by placing an advertisement he is the owner of the facility and that he is explicitly entitled to placing an advertisement regarding the offer in question.
4. By using the website, placing an advertisement and/or processing a payment, the advertiser indicates that he agrees with this agreement and our terms and conditions. At all times Parkengo can review these terms and conditions by editing this page without prior notice.
5. The advertiser is exclusively and fully responsible for the content of the advertisement. Parkengo rules out any liability regarding the content of the advertisement(s).
6. Parkengo is not liable for the consequences of unauthorized use.
7. Parkengo is authorized to remove the advertisement at any moment if it does not comply with the law, accepted principles of morality or Parkengo’s policy.
8. Removal of the advertisement by Parkengo or the advertiser does not provide entitlement to any refund.
The owners editors of Parkengo, KREK SAS, Tournus, France, can not be held responsible for the content of the advertisements and presentations, send in by the owner of the facility for publication on Parkengo. The advertiser will be the only one responsible for the publication.When sending in information for a publication on Parkengo, the advertiser will assume his or her responsibility for the correctness of this information. Also, the advertiser will recognize and accept the fact that the activities of Parkengo are exclusively limited to the publication of an advertisement on the Internet and/or the translation of his descriptions. Parkengo will never in any way be involved in the actual transaction itself. Parkengo is merely a means of advertising publication. PARKENGO reserve the right to refuse publication of any information offered by (prospective) clients without having to offer an explanation. Advertisements and translations that are not up to our quality standard will not be published.
Parkengo takes very seriously the privacy of the web site users and the security of your personal information. It is Parkengo’s aim that you, if your personal information is processed by Parkengo, at all times shall feel confident that your privacy is respected and that due care is taken regarding your personal information.
The purpose of this statement is to set out the principles governing Parkengo use of personal information which Parkengo obtains about you. By accessing the web site you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to them, you may not use the web site.
Parkengo will comply with International data protection laws that govern the collection and use of personal information, and which will apply to the activities of Parkengo. Under the Personal Data Act you have rights of access and rectification in relation to your personal information. Such rights will be adhered to by Parkengo as far as possible to fulfill Parkengo legal obligations.
Parkengo collects personal information such as first name, last name, e-mail address and country of residence and other information which is voluntarily submitted by the users of the web site. The personal information provided by you will be processed for the purpose of providing the information and services you request as well as for marketing, sales and product development purposes.
Parkengo does not assume any responsibility for the privacy practices or the contents of external web sites to which the web site contain links.
If you have any questions regarding Parkengo processing of your personal information, you are welcome to contact us.
32 Rue du Docteur Privey
71700 Tournus, Frankrijk
T: +33 (0)6 27 73 60 97